Disaster Planning for Residents in Brentwood
One of the most important parts of business operations in Brentwood, NY is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.