Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once immediately considered ruined may now be are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during these difficult times, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Long Island can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Brentwood to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how valuable they are to you.