Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to furniture and electronics and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that dear items that were at one time automatically discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Long Island can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Brentwood to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.